Visualise flying the latest evolution of the world’s best-selling midsize business jet.
Hawker aircraft have always provided superior payload capabilities, extended range, superb reliability and unsurpassed comfort. And the new Hawker 900 midsize business jet is certainly no exception.
Featuring enhanced winglets and powerful new Honeywell TFE731-50R engines, the Hawker 900 scheduled for late 2007 delivery—offers increased hot/high-altitude takeoff, climb and cruise performance as well as a 6.9 percent range increase over the Hawker 850. The result? The ability to make one-stop flights from New York to Honolulu an incredible 99 percent of the time. In addition, With its low operating costs, fuel efficiency and the most spacious cabin in its class, the Hawker 900 represents an unbeatable value.
Have it all—unprecedented performance, comfort and reliability complemented by legendary comfort—with the new Hawker 900.
Interior and Specifications:
- Passengers: 8-10
- Max Cruise Speed (536 mph): 466kt / (863 km/h)
- Certified Ceiling: 41,000 ft / (12,497 m)
- Max Range: 2,950 nm / (5,463 km)
- TFE-731-50R: 4660 lb / (20.7 kN)
- Basic Operating Weight (with two crew at 200 lb each): 16,420 lb / (7448 kg)
- Useful Load: 11,700 lb / (5,307 kg)
- Wingspan: 54ft 4 in / (16.56 m)
- Max Airplane Length: 51ft 2 in / (15.60 m)
- Max Tail Height: 18ft 1 in / (5.51 m)
Internal Cabin Dimensions:
- Length: 21ft 4 in / (6.50 m)
- Width: 6ft 0 in / (1.83 m)
- Height: 5ft 9 in / (1.75 m)
Raytheon Hawker 900 Private Jet images are for illustrative purposes only and remain the rights of their respective owners.